Mobility As A Service Market
The global mobility as a service market report provides a holistic evaluation of the market for the forecast period.
Mobility as a service market. The market research includes historical and forecast market data, demand, application details, price trends, and company shares of the leading mobility as a service (maas) by geography. Try our corporate solution for free!
Growing initiatives from the governments to implement one transportation ticket to secure consumer's data are expected to fuel the growth of the maas market. Population using the service is 52.5 million to 129 million individuals;
The most recent figure regarding the u.s. Efficient managed mobility services in workplaces complements security and suitability of enterprise mobility.
Maas market is expected to penetrate over 40% in the urban mobility requirement by 2028. However, 105 million is provided.
The report splits the market size, by volume and value, on the basis of application type and geography. The market is expected to grow about 56 times from 2018 to 2028.
Global mobility as a service market was valued at usd 49.67 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach usd 271.66 billion by 2027, growing at a cagr of 23.7% from 2020 to 2027. [184 pages report] the global mobility as a service market size is projected to reach usd 70.4 billion by 2030, from an estimated usd 4.7 billion in 2020, at a cagr of 31.1%.the growth of the global mobility as a service market is influenced by factors such as increasing urbanization and smart city initiatives, growing overall on demand mobility services, need to reduce co2 emissions, and improved 4g/5g infrastructure and penetration of smartphones.
The comparatively lower cost of ownership attached to the electric fleet, coupled with the increasing environmental. Try our corporate solution for free!
Global mobility as a service market is segmented based on business model, industry vertical, service type, application, and geography. Mobility as a service market is gaining importance owing to increasing fuel prices, emissions, and traffic congestions globally.
Mobility as a service market size and forecast: By component, the mobility as a service (maas) market is bifurcated into platform and services.
- Fire Protection Services Ltd
- Fire Extinguisher Service Reno
- First Class Package Service Retail Insurance
- First Bank Financial Centre Customer Service
- First Class Package Service Retail Usps
- Financial Services Companies Uk
- First Service Residential Florida
- First Citizens Customer Support
- First National Bank Customer Service Contact Details
- First Service Residential Nyc
- First Choice Loan Services Phone Number
- Fire Extinguisher Inspection Service Near Me
- First Bank Customer Service Line
- First Extended Service Corporation Bbb
- Financial Recovery Services Address
- First Community Bank Customer Service
- First Service Residential Login Illinois
- First Data Merchant Services Reviews
- First Class Package International Service Vs Priority Mail International
- Fire Protection Services Sydney