Mystery Number Riddles Place Value
The second version has odd num.
Mystery number riddles place value. Mystery number riddles worksheets & teaching resources. More math puzzles to solve.
Each of my digits is greater than zero. I created this activity to utilize towards the end of my place value unit.
So this activity got them to really problem solve. Find the mystery 3 digit number in each of these 24 'what number am i?' place value task riddles!
There is a 4 in the ten thousands place. If you add one to this number it will be a 7 digit.
These fun riddles will help your child to develop their place value and number skills, whilst developing their problem solving and reasoning skills at the same time. Remember to create three mystery numbers, each one at a different level.
• the mystery number has 3 digits • the sum of the digits is 12 • the number is less than 500 Look at the following clues to uncover the mystery number:
The sum of the digits in my thousands place and hundreds place equals the sum of the digits in my ones place and tens place. I wanted my kiddos to realize that you can have more than 10 ones at a time, and what exactly that means!
The mystery number is the greater of those two numbers. A riddle a day makes spiral review of math vocabulary, concepts, and processes a snap!
Each worksheet shows a two digit number Challenge your students to find the mystery 2 digit number in each of these 24 'what number am i?' place value riddles.these word problems are great for practicing skills in a variety of math topics such as:
- Lock Combination Riddle Facebook
- Make A Riddle About Myself
- Lone Star Beer Riddles 284
- Linda Ronstadt Nelson Riddle Cd
- Linda Ronstadt Nelson Riddle Album Songs
- London Bridge Riddle Answer
- Mall Store Name Riddles
- Long And Hard Riddles
- Little Tom Riddle Actor
- Lone Star Riddles 149
- Mad Hatter And Riddler
- Love Riddles And Jokes For Her
- Light Switch Riddle Answer
- Logic Riddles For Kids
- Lone Star Riddles 158
- Man Comes To A Fork In The Road Riddle
- Lotro Riddles In The Stone
- Little Tom Riddle Fanfiction
- Logic Brain Teaser Riddles
- Make A Riddle From A Word